-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of shibu
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 2:15 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Invalid UTF String

hi all
 I' m using a combo box, reading text from a Sqlite database table, and
trying to add to the combo dropdown list. I'm gettting the warnig
"Pango-Warning: Invalid UTF String passed to pango_lay_out_set_text()",
the text is being dispalayed in some picture like characters.
but if i prints the characters using printf() i'm getting it properly on
terminal. any help pls....

Thxs in advance...
with regards