Re: gui for trees
- From: Michael Ekstrand <mekstran scl ameslab gov>
- To: kiranc <kiranchandramohan rediffmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gui for trees
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:28:51 -0500
On Oct 22, 2006, at 1:13 AM, kiranc wrote:
Guy Rouillier-2 wrote:
That being said, take a look at GtkTreeView. You may be able to
that to display the data in your red-black tree data structure.
TreeView has a left-right display. I need a top-down display. Can i
the treeview widget or write a new widget for this purpose in GTK+.
Sure, you can do either one. Which is easier/better depends on how
much like the standard GTK+ treeview you want your display to look.
] [Thread Prev