Re: A pair of question on TreeViews

Samuel Cormier-Iijima wrote:
The GtkTreeView tutorial has an example on how to make custom cell renderers:
I know that tutorial very well, the problem is that I have a gtkwidget to display as cell, the custom renderer shows only some basic drawing (boxes), while it seems it's not possible to do what I needed, something like:

gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(cell_widget), mywidget);

Anyway if this is not possible I'll revert back my widget (that is a mix of frames, images, separators and text) to elemental objects.

- There is a way to change at THEME level, or with a simple rc file,
without having to write an engine, the GFX of the checkmark you see in a
GtkCellRendererToggle?
I've not get any answer to this question... :(

Bye,
Gabry