Re: gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:43:41AM +0200, Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
I read the documentation about gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new() so I
write this line:

gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new (_("Save File"), NULL,
           GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE,
           GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL, GTK_STOCK_SAVE,
           GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT, NULL);

However, I get four buttons: Cancel, Save, Cancel, Open. It seems like
the gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new function always place the Cancel and
Open buttons.

Don't you havy any gtk_dialog_add_button()s there?  The
following program creates dialog with exactly two buttons,
Cancel and Save.  If it does something else on your system,
it looks like a Gtk+ bug.

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int
main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    GtkWidget *dialog;

    gtk_init(&argc, &argv);
    dialog = gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new("Save File", NULL,
                                         GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE,
                                         GTK_STOCK_CANCEL, GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
                                         GTK_STOCK_SAVE, GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT,
                                         NULL);