RE: GTK table insert row

Guy Rouillier escribió:
Razvan wrote:

Hi there

I have the following problem:
I have a dynamic created table and at a moment I want to insert a whole
row
into the table but I dont know how to do it. I dont want to re-create the
entire table. Is there any possibilies to do such thing ?

Any help or suggestions are apreciated.

You don't provide much to go on.  Which Gtk widget are you using -
GtkTable or GtkTreeView with a backing list store?

||If what you're looking for is to insert a widget into a whole row what
||you can do is this:
||gtk_table_attach (GTK_TABLE (table), widget, 0, LAST_TABLE_COLUMN, 0 ,
||1, GTK_FILL | GTK_EXPAND, 0, 0, 0);
||This way the widget will be inserted from 0 to the last column. The
||GTK_FILL and GTK_EXPAND flags are specified so the widget expands to the
||full width of the table. Hope that's what you're looking for.
||Matias

Maybe you can explain the context why you want to insert a whole row
dynamically, which would help us giving you valuable inputs.

There is no option as such. May be you can use void
gtk_table_resize (GtkTable *table,
                  guint     n_rows,
                  guint     n_cols)
It will resize your table to specified rows and cols.

I hope the above stated solutions would suffice your queries.

Rgds,
Madhusudan E