Quick question about stock icons...

When creating a GtkImage from a stock icon, you need to tell it the size of the image to create, as one of
the GTK_ICON_SIZE_* constants.

What I want is to find out programatically, how large those sizes are in pixels.

The reason: I've got a function which takes either a stock icon id, or a filename, and needs to return the
image therein in the requested icon size.  In the case of a stock icon, that's easy.  In the case of a file,
I need to load the image and scale it down to fit in with the rest.

Fredderic

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com