GObject + signals + threads... i have a question

Hi!

I have a problem and I need to know such thing to solve it:
Let say, that we have a multi thread program with two threads: A and B. Now
in A thread we declare and create an new object based on GObject and connect
FOO signal to it. Later, in B thread we use this object and for we try to
emit FOO signal using 'g_signal_emit' on it. Now the most important thing
for me, in which thread signal FOO will be executed, in thread A or in
thread B?

--
Pozdrawiam!
Tom