Re: GTK 2.10.x status on WIN32

Gabriele Greco writes:
I've seen GTK 2.10 is not yet distributed as "stable" for WIN32 (at
least is not in the Gimp website or in the Tor GTk-win32 page).

Well, the "Tor GTk-win32 page" also says:

"This webpage is not necessarily always up to date. The official GTK+
source code and Windows binaries repository is ftp.gtk.org."

If you check there, you will indeed find gtk+ 2.10.3 and 2.10.4
binaries for Win32.

There are still major issues or I can target is as a stable
platform for an application due do be released in december?

That's for you to decide.

--tml