Re: gtk_object_sink in glade_palette_init

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 09:44:54AM +0100, Philippe Bertin wrote:
But what I actually meant to ask, is : what's the use of
first adding a reference, (because that's what's happening in my eyes),
for removing the reference /just the statement after/. Because that's
what's happening in my understanding.

Please read the top of GtkObject documentation (it's still
there and it still holds).  The removed reference is
`floating', is not owned by anyone, you want to replace it
with a real reference.

Yeti

--
Whatever.