Re: Fullscreen window

Gabriele Greco wrote:
I'd like to open my application with the window "expanded", so that it covers all the visible part of the desktop except the kde/gnome/windows taskbar(s).

There is a portable way to do this?

gtk_window_fullscreen does something similar but "removes" both the titlebar and the taskbar, at least on win32, on linux it doesn't do nothing but this is maybe dued to the fact I'm using a remote display for the application.
Sorry gtk_window_maximize() :)

I've found it now, I don't know how I missed it while searching for it before posting :)

Bye,
Gabry