Re: Suppressing command window

I tried using getenv() and putenv(), but it is not working as expected.
That would be the right way. Could you give some more details on why
it doesn't work? Or how it fails? Does setenv return -1? What is errno
set to?

I've packaged the application along with the required GTK dlls in a zip file.
If this is the only reason you're setting the path, a better option
would be to statically link the app with GTK.

As an aside, I thought Xilinx ISE tools use QT, so why the interest in GTK?

-Jim