Re: g_object_set_data

You were right, I've find the problem, the bouton was recreated in an other function. So the first button with the data was erased...
Thanks you for your useful help!

Guillaume

Guillaume Charhon a Ãcrit :
I've checked the adresses, they are not the same.
The second button is get from a click, and it should be the same adress...
i don't understand...
I'm going to make a simple main.c to test, because my project is complicated...

Thanks for your help.

David NeÄas (Yeti) a Ãcrit :