Re: Theme writing guide/tutorial

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:38:31 +0100
Gabriele Greco <gabriele greco darts it> wrote:

There is a guide not aimed to programmers about theme writing for GTK
(I'm mostly intrested in pixbuf themes, but also a generic guide
could be useful)?

I've to explain a graphic artist how to design a theme for a GTK
application and what I've found till now it's too much "programmers
oriented", but maybe I've not googled in the right direction :)

I think the best (since everything uptodate) is still
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk -> resource files.

Provide a sample gtkrc file and the rest should be easy then.

Felix