Re: Change an image on a button

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 10:40:06PM +0100, Guillaume Charhon wrote:
But I have read everything and it doesn't work!

You are right.  The problem is not with reference counting
any more.  Something strange happens to the image widget
that makes it invisible after removal from the button.  This
is specific to gtk_button_set_image() because it works
normally.  I attach two demonstration programs for
reference, one using gtk_button_set_image(), the other one
normal gtk_container_remove() and gtk_container_add(). The
first one does not work (image becomes invisible), the
second one works.  I suggest to file a bugzilla bug and
attach a program demonstrating the problem to it.

Yeti

--
Whatever.