Re: right justifying tree view column data

Il giorno mar, 14/11/2006 alle 17.59 -0800, Christian Hansen ha scritto:
I would like to right-justify a column of numeric data in a GtkTreeView
and would appreciate any help.

I have tried using a GtkCellRendererText to render the values and have
attempted to set the "alignment" property to PANGO_ALIGN_RIGHT without
success using 2.10.  I would also like to know if there is an easy way
to do this using 2.8.

GtkCellRenderer *renderer;

renderer = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new ();
renderer->xalign = 1.0f;