Re: Gtk 2.10 DnD Behaves differently then 2.8 DnD

Colossus wrote:
Just some more info about the matter. The signal "drag-data-received" is connected to the mainwindow this way:

Ok, the problem is the gtk_notebook widget. If I comment out the
whole code which creates it the drag_data_received signal is emitted.

Can someone of you tell me how to overcome this problem? I really need
the notebook widget in my app.

Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager -
Xscreencast, a DE independent desktop session recorder -
Cpsed, a Linux OpenGL 3D scene editor -