Re: add a cursor...

Hi.
ferri_marllo gva es wrote:
Hi!!
i've an x-y plot created with GTk!
I'd like that after clicking in one of the plotted points, appear a cursor and
then i can move it throught all the plotted points!!
Is it possible??

I would draw a cursor like object over the points. It would be a bit
confusing to move the mouse cursor in jumps over the points. What you
look for is something to highlight the current point (like a selection
or the cursor in a text field).
I've readen information about how to set a curso to a widget....but the selected
point is not a widget...so nothing goes!!
Please...can anyone help me???

tHANKS A LOT!

Stefan