ui and rc file

Hi,

I am new here, just found this cool place.

I am working on the cpp project which using gtk2+ for the GUI for cross
platform. It loads a configuation file (client.ui) and also reads a gtk rc
file (client.rc) together to work with the gtk part.

has anybody seem this kind of design before ? I am really lost here.

is there any dev tool for this particular development pattern ? I have
checked out the glade and seems that is not the case.

I am able to complie the app by vcc on windows, but need to re-do the skin
part but with no clue how to deal with that ui and rc files together with
the c++ file.

Qt Designer will read it's own ui file and very easy to deal with, but with
gtk, it's the first time I work on it........, please help, even just some
leads will be appriciated.

thanks

will