How to resize a message dialog?

Hi,

I need to display a GtkMessageDialog with some long string in it but they get all wrapped and so result in being almost unreadable.

How can I disable line wrapping on a GtkMessageDialog?
or alternatively: how can I make a GtkMessageDialog be bigger (horizontally)?

I've tried to use

gtk_window_set_resizable(GTK_WINDOW(m_widget), true);

but this result in a user-resizeable window where the label does not adapt to the new size (the label widget is private and wrapping is disable on it - looking at GTK sources).

gtk_window_set_default_size does not seem to have effect.

I fear that it's impossible to do what I want...

Thanks,
Francesco

Chiacchiera con i tuoi amici in tempo reale! http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/*http://it.messenger.yahoo.com