Re: setting GtkFileSelection to a default directory

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 12:44:53PM -0400, Faria, Sydney C wrote:
I did some experimenting today with a working GtkFileSelection widget by
trying to get the widget to appear with a previously determined default
directory other than the directory that the application is currently running
in. I tried gtk_file_selection_complete( fs, patternString), and then tried
gtk_file_selection_set_filename(fs, filename) using g_filename_from_utf8()
also to no avail.  Any suggestions are very welcome and appreciated.

You are probably looking for gtk_file_chooser_set_current_folder().
Unfortunately neither its name nor its documentation
contains the word `directory' so it is a bit tricky to find.

Yeti

--
Anonyms eat their boogers.