Deploying of GTK application

Sailaxmi korada  writes:
I've developed an application using GTK. Can anyone suggest me the
runtime environment required to deploy this application on various client
machines, without the need of installing complete GTK software on their
machines. The clients are spread across the globe. Any help??

First tell us what the target platform is. Although, your failure to
mention it makes me guess you are targeting Windows? If not, you will
surely give us the correct information ;)

--tml