GtkTreeColumn & CellRenderer Question!
- From: Van H Tran <tvhoang1980 yahoo com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: GtkTreeColumn & CellRenderer Question!
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:59:32 -0700 (PDT)
I want to have a FIXED_SIZED colum that displays some
text, followed immediately by some number. Here is the
// cell renderers
textRenderer = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new();
numberRenderer = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new();
// the column
column = gtk_tree_view_column_new();
//pack them in
I want the textRenderer to ellipsize_end
automatically when the text is more than 500 pixels.
And the number should always follow right after the
* Now, if i keep line number 5, then if the text is
short enough, the number will stay very far from the
* However, If i comment out line number 5, then if
the text is long enough, the number won't be
My question is : what other attributes, properties
must i set to achieve this?
I'd really appreciate any reply. Thanks in advance
] [Thread Prev