Re: Simple Help Window

Peter Robinson wrote:

Hi folks,
please forgive what is possible a stupid question, but I would appreciate any hints/tips about the best way
to set up a simple help system with 4-5 relatively simple pages and howtos for an application I am working on
(my first GTK prog...). Is there a way to create a simple HTML widget to display some pages? How do the pro's
on the list do this sort of thing?

There is gtkhtml out there... and there is gtkmozembed to get the gecko
into your gtk program... I also recently did some similar work using libdevhelp,
but that is pretty much gtk-doc specific.

Cheers,
                                   -Tristan