GtkExtra and GtkPlot under Windows 98!!

Hello everyone!!
I need to make an XY plot,with a cursor.I've readen something about GTkPlot and
GtkExtra,but i don't know if it's compatible with windows 98.In other hand,i
downloaded it,and when i tried to compile the examples(with dev-c++) there were
some errors,like this:
[Linker error]Undefined reference to gtk_plot_get_type.
How can i compile gtkextra in devc++??do i heve to change something of the
project options??
Is available GtkExtra and Gtk plot under windows 98??
Thans a lot!