gobject, dynamic loading of classes

Hi there,

I have created some small classes with gobject (as a test), and now i
want to do something abit more advanced.

What I want is to create an interface (Say IFruit), and then load the
subclasses as .so-files (apple.so, banana.so and so on)

Does anyone have any hints to how i can do this? or maybe some
applications that actually use this? After looking through the docs, i
looks like its possible, but i would prefer to have som code to look at.

--
Morten O. Hansen <morteoh chello no>