Problems with a GTKTextView within GTKNoteBook Page

In my application I have a GTKNotebook "object" with 5 pages. Some pages have editable fields like GTKtextView or GtkEntry or similar. When I change from a notebook page to an other using a keyboard shortcut (like alt-x) the entry fields of the page I am coming from are not completely gone. I can see the new "items" overlaping the old entry items, but the old ones are no more acessible. It seems it's a refreshing problem or something regarding the focus. So I put a "...grab_focus()" in my function as the first statement but this will not change anything!

Here is my function :

void pmcbSwitch2OrderDetails(int pageNr, gboolean sens)
{
   gtk_widget_grab_focus(nbkMain);
   gtk_notebook_set_current_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(nbkMain),1);
   gtk_notebook_set_current_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(nbkOrderDetails),pageNr);
   gtk_widget_set_sensitive (nbkOrderDetails, sens);

   g_currentTab=PMCBHELP_NOTEBOOK_ORDER | pageNr;
}

When ever I'm using the mouse an click on the tab I want to open everything is all right!!

What am I doing wrong!?

Thanks in advance

Gerald