Re: GTK with GCC 4.1 on Fedora Core 5
- From: "David Necas (Yeti)" <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: "Karihaloo, Ujjval" <Ujjval Karihaloo Level3 com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK with GCC 4.1 on Fedora Core 5
- Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 02:03:14 +0200
On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 05:02:07PM -0600, Karihaloo, Ujjval wrote:
Here is another Error I am getting:
undefined reference to `gtk_menu_ensure_uline_accel_group'
You are trying to compile and link a Gtk+ 1.2 program with
Gtk+ 2.x -- and GCC is innocent here.
Compile and link the program with Gtk+ 1.2. If you use
pkg-config, the module is called gtk+, not gtk+-2.0.
Anonyms eat their boogers.
] [Thread Prev