Re: graphics!! - Evolution spam - not mine!

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 11:45 +0100, Ivan N. Zlatev wrote:
On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 12:25 +0200, ferri_marllo gva es wrote:

 Hello!!
 I need help about creating graphics...i want to represent points into a
graphic, but i want to can interact with them too,so i need to click on them
and see in the satatus bar what're the coordenates,i need to can delete them,
and more things.
 I'm trying with gdk,but the problem is that i don't know how to interact with
 them,i only can represent them.
So,can anyone suggest me how to do it??
Thanks a lot!

I think you may need to use a canvas. For example:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/libgnomecanvas/index.html
http://www.dachaplin.dsl.pipex.com/goocanvas/

My greatest apologies for my previous e-mail being sent 5 (!!!) times,
but it's not my fault. Apparently Evolution decided to spam you :S I
really hope this e-mail won't reach the mailing list five times as the
previous did...

--
Ivan N. Zlatev

Web: http://www.i-nZ.net
GPG Key: http://files.i-nz.net/i-nZ.asc
"It's all some kind of whacked out conspiracy."