get command from pid in gtk programm

hi all

 i am facing a problem i need to know what command fired the process with the given pid just like CMD ooption
of ps command. But the issue is that due to timing constraint i don't have enough time to everytime fire a
shell which writes this cmd from ps to a file and read it . i need to be able to get it in my program .

 i can get the pid by using libwnck library which is working just fine.

 any ideas how can i get this in my program .

 thanks in advance.

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo.