Re: acces to a member of the principal widget

Jerome Le Saux ha scritto lo scorso 27/03/2006 18:02:
Hi,
I looked for  days my error, and I found it ;).

in a menu bar I add item. This item open an gtk_file_chooser_dialog.
In the callback of my main I give as argument the pointer of my mani widget
pWindow.
But how can I access to my list, which is add by a gtk_add_container to my
pWindow widget ?.

If you use Glade, you can try the code generation feature (pls, no flame
on this :P); in (auto-generated) file support.c you can find
"lookup-widget" function, which by recursively scanning your parent
widget pWindow is able to retrieve (by name) the widget you need.