Re: Issue with gtk+ 2.8.15 for win32

The whole thing is quite confusing. The code in the tutorial on the gtk site uses destroy_event, but uses g_signal_connect. Glade, however, appears to be using gtk_signal_connect. This, I assume, is why the tutorial code worked while the glade code didn't.
So for future reference:
Use g_signal_connect, rather than gtk_signal_connect.

I may have found out how to specifically use gtk-wimp per application. When I have I will update this thread with my findings.

Thanks guys.
-Elden Armbrust