Re: GTK Wizard using Notebook

On 3/22/06, 3saul <saul_lethbridge hotmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to programing, especially gtk. I'm wanting to create a gtk wizard
(without a dependency on Gnome - I'm aware of the druid). I thought the best
way might be to create a notebook and have forward and back buttons cycle
through the tabs. My question is....can someone give me some pointers on how
to best cycle through the tabs??

You can also have a look at the GtkAssistant widget part of the Ridley
project. See
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtk%2B/gtk/gtkassistant.h?view=markup

Vivien