Re: Find Signal Name, in callback handler.
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <aolexiy gmail com>
- To: Muthiah Annamalai <dearestchum yahoo co in>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Find Signal Name, in callback handler.
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:03:12 +0200
Muthiah Annamalai wrote:
I want to know if its possible to find Signal Name, in
Im writing language bindings and I need to evaluate
some designs on routing callbacks; with a fair
amount of searching on archives of this ML,
I dont find this question answered well, enough.
Q: void handler(GObject *obj,gpointer *ptr)
//how do I know which signal
// eg: changed, clicked, or whatever
// triggered this handler?
I can see some of the folks trying to show me the
thing called closures, but I dont want to tackle
1) Use g_signal_handler_find() to find the signal's id.
2) Use g_signal_name() to get the signal's name.
] [Thread Prev