Theme not affecting titlebar on windows xp... help needed

I am using the C# port of GTK+ on Windows XP, and I'm trying to write an
app that is skinnable.  Below is my simple test code that attempts to
set the theme of the window. It sets the theme for all the widgets
inside the main window, but it doesn't set the theme of the main window
(titlebar).  Does anyone have any ideas on how to setup the application
such that the entire application is in a given theme, including the
titlebar?

public static void Main(string[] args)
{
Gtk.Rc.AddDefaultFile(".\\Yattacier3\\gtk-2.0\\gtkrc");
Application.Init();

// create a new window
Window window = new Window("helloworld");
window.ShowAll();
Application.Run();
}

Thanks,