Re: Hiding Rows in ListStore

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 13:47 +0100, Bellicano Pascal wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to hide rows in a GtkListStore ?

Because I have to search my treeview (list) and show only the lines
containing certain words..

But I want  my list still clickeable to modify items...

Then, I mean if I copy certain rows to another store when my search box
is not empy (and Items are found) and then user modify a row, It will be
a problem to find changed rows and reinsert those rows in my orginal list...

The very good trick here would be HIDING row..

Any idea ?
Have you looked at GtkTreeModelFilter? Wrapping your view in that should
give you all you need.

Axel.