Problem with TreeView

Hello,
First sorry for my english.

I have a problem to code a gtk-program with treeview.

My program has 3 source-code files.
The main file create the gtk-gui, the callback-file has 3
callbacks-function. And the treemake file create the treeview, like in
the gtk-tutorial with the functions create_view_and_model() and
create_and_fill_model() with small changes.

If I startet the program, the treeview was build correct.

The program has a button that links to a callback function, who clears
the treestore and then it creates a new. Like a refresh button.

My Problem is that the treeview (widget) clears correct, but it was not
build new.

If I understand the manual correct, the callback function have to use
the create_and_fill_model().

Heres some codes:

callbacks.c

void on_refresh_btn_clicked (GtkButton *button, gpointer user_data)
{
        gtk_list_store_clear(tvsearchstore);

        download(1);
        download(2);
        download(3);

       view = create_view_and_model (1);

}

The other files are like in the gtk-treeview-tutorial...

Hope that somebody can help me...

Thanks
Matthias N.