Re: Drag from a KDE window and drop to GTK one

Colossus wrote:

I'm coding drag and drop feature to my app, Xarchiver, I was wondering if the drag from a Konqueror (KDE) window and drop to the GTK window of my app will work. Is there some GTK additional call to perform to have the above work ?

Thanks to Benedikt of XFCE who gave the solution. I report it for future reference:

It is just a matter of adding these flags:
GDK_ACTION_MOVE | GDK_ACTION_LINK | GDK_ACTION_ASK in the gtk_drag_dest_set function.
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager -
Cpsed, a Linux OpenGL 3D scene editor -
Mizio, a QT proxy hunter scanner tool -