Re: GTK and KDE compatibility

On 3/2/06, Colossus <colossus 3000 it> wrote:
Chris Vine wrote:

In fact any byte-stream can be dragged as text/plain but you will need to know
how to interpret it at the receiving end if it is not in fact plain text.
The main point is that the source mime type and the target mime type must
match for the drag to successfully register itself.

I use text/uri-list instead of text/plain, maybe this causes my app
not to receive the drag data ?

Somebody (was it Ross Burton ?) had a useful little app to help
debugging this kind
of stuff, by listing the targets which are offered/accepted. I don't
have a link though.
If you find it, please post the link so that we can add it to www.gtk.org.

Matthias