Re: Can a treeview do this?

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 13:43 +1100, ksadil bigpond net au wrote:
---- Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:

Maybe you could write a custom treeview implementation to use with
GtkTreeStore (seems you would only have to place your cells differently
than treeview does); but then... i dont know about doing that in Gtk#.

The custom treeview implementation seems to be the correct approach. Treestore is ideal to store the data,
but a treeview objectives are different from my spec. (Treeview does an excellent job for what it is
intended. I have done trials of putting thoudands of rows into a store and performance is excellent.)  I
should get the treeview.c code out and start hacking away.

Kim