Re: Replacement for gdk_font_load? [was: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 39]

On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 08:45:02AM +0530, Lalit Kumar wrote:
Hi All,

I am facing problem with gdk_font_load method in my application. It
returns NULL.

I am using gtk-2.0 on Redhat Enterprise WS 4.

Have a look at this thread

  <http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/ar01s10.html>

and at the docs referenced there

  <http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/>

especially at this section

  <http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/ar01s10.html>

By the way, please use a subject of your own instead of answering to a
whole digest. And above all, please don't include the whole digest as a
quote. This is not likely to make you many friends.

Regards
-- tomás