Problem with Editable Cells

Hi List,

   Good Day. I'm working on an example which goes like this.

  A drop-down which is either Read or Write

 3 editable cells, one for address, one for byte enable and last one for
value.

Now when I'm selecting the read, I should disable the editable property of
Value field. I've designed the above application with GtkListStore. How can
I disable one field based on value entered in another field. I may sound
very silly, but I'm still learning GTK. Any Help??

Regards

Sai