Re: How to create a flowchart designer?

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:52:52 -0300
Fabricio Rocha <rocha_fabricio yahoo com br> wrote:

      I simply don´t have a clue of where to start with that. I am
trying to understand how Dia works, but it is FAR more complicated than
what I need, specially because it is a general-purpose diagram maker.
So, folks, which approach do you think should be the best for GTK?
Which components/widgets could be useful?

I've used the GnomeCanvas a few times, and it seems it could be used for
what you want to do. One of the canvas items is a polygon, which you
could use to define the shapes you want in the flowchart. Did you check
GnomeCanvas?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-libs/gnomecanvas-widget.html

John