Re: Simple Yes/No dialog

Since posting my question I discovered GtkMessageDialog... however I'm
having a hard time getting it to work.  As far as I can tell, upon
clicking either of the buttons, the window itself emits the signal
"response".  Then you use another function to determine whether it was a
YES or a NO that was clicked... but whenever I try to get the actual
answer, I get a -1 (which stands for "no response" or similar).  Do I need
to assign the response id's to the buttons manually?  I worked with it for
a while, but to no avail, so I just wrote my own dialog for the time being
(though using GTK's would be a lot cleaner).

Thanks!

-Nate