Send file to system browser

Hi GTKlers,

I am writing my first GTK program in order to turn a command-line afair that does various bioinformatics
calculations into a more user-friendly tool. I would like to results of analyis to appear in a browser window.

I have had a look at gtkhtml for this, but wonder if it might not be simpler just to send an output file to
the system browser. I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip on how to do this or better yet share some
example code.

Thanks, take care,
Peter