Re: GtkTreeView row colour not continuous

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 06:32:45PM +0200, kiraly laszlo wrote:
Hi list,

I have a problem with GtkTreeView.
I want to change the colours of the rows of the GtkTreeView
dynamically.
[...]
How can I make continuous colour without gaps, like in the
selection?

The GtkTreeView widget has an "horizontal-separator" style property,
with default value 2. It is read-only, alas, but may be settable through
the style interface.

May be this helps you to find a solution. Let me know if you find one

-- tomás