Re: Compilation error with xml

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 01:46:25AM +0200, Guillaume Ruch wrote:
When I try to compile my libglade2 program with :
I get the following errors :

(prog1:27396): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for type `GtkData' is smaller than
the parent type's `GtkObject' class size

I cannot see any code posted, however a crystall ball tells
me the problem is in the definition of GtkData which lacks
the parent object (GtkObject) as its first member, or the
parent object member is wrong.  See the GObject tutorial
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/chapter-gobject.html
how parent types and classes are included.

BTW calling your type GtkData is not a good idea.  What will
happen if the next version of Gtk+ introduces a GtkData
type too?

Yeti

--
Anonyms eat their boogers.