Re: Help about GtkTreeViewColumn

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:39:17 +0200 zz excite it wrote:
Hi,
I'm developing an app that uses a mysql database so I'm doing a lot
of work with tree views. Now I'm wondering if it is possible to align
the text in the cells of the  single columns of the tree view in the
same way you can do it with the headers.

You can do that by setting the xalign property of the GtkCellRenderer:

        g_object_set (renderer,"xalign", 0.0, NULL);

Alex