Help, How to mange the id returned by g_timeout_add

Hello,all
   You know ,we can register a timeout function  using g_timeout_add
  and g_timeout_add return an  ID

   And,we must mannually remove the timeout function  using g_source_remove

   The problem is,in my application,there are several  timeout
functions ,in many modules

   In my application,when and how to remove the timeout function is
depents on  many conditions

    I have no idea about how to store  the   ID    returned by
g_timeout_add,I think  using  global  variable is not a good idea

    How to mange the id?  I need your advise!
Any comments would be much appreciated , thanks in advance !