Re: Do GTKhave tabbed pane or multi-page or such?
- From: "Fernando Apesteguía" <fernando apesteguia gmail com>
- To: justforfun <rrz626 gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Do GTKhave tabbed pane or multi-page or such?
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:43:07 +0200
Are you looking for GtkNotebook?
Remember that the Guideline suggests not to use this if there are a lot of
tabs and they need to be scrolled... if that is the case, then use a list:
On 7/5/06, justforfun <rrz626 gmail com> wrote:
I am using GTK to develop a GUI for a low level app on Linux, so far so
However, my app grows, I need more and more display capabilities. One
seems not having enough space...
I have checked the tutorial on gtk.org, could not find abbed pane or
multi-page or such.
Am I missing something?
Any help will be appreciated!!!
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev