Re: Do GTKhave tabbed pane or multi-page or such?

Are you looking for GtkNotebook?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkNotebook.html

Remember that the Guideline suggests not to use this if there are a lot of
tabs and they need to be scrolled... if that is the case, then use a list:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/controls.html#controls-notebooks

Regards