Re: GtkFixed child control resizing

Thanks. The size request worked. However there is an issue. Say I
create my label to cover all the GtkFixed and set its text
justification to left. What I expect to see is something like:

/--------------------------\
|                          |
|line 1 is longer          |
|line2                     |
|                          |
\--------------------------/

but what I see is

/--------------------------\
|                          |
|     line 1 is longer     |
|     line2                |

It seems that first Gtk computes the required minimum size of the
label. Centers a rectangle in the "outer label" and draws my contents
be it left justified inside the small minimal size rectangle. Is there
a way to change this behaviour? Furthermore how can I achieve vertical
alignment?

Thanks,
Atanas